Got a question? Please send it below and we’ll get right back to you.
Once you have your Trinity CertTESOL certificate the world is your oyster!
So many opportunities
There is such a wide variety of opportunities nowadays and the great thing is that it is a growing industry.
Did you know it is estimated that there are 1.7 billion people currently learning English in the world and this is expected to reach 2 billion in 2020?
Or that it is also estimated there are 250,000 native speakers teaching abroad (plus many non-native speaker teachers)?
Or that in Asia and the Middle East EFL teachers can easily save between 30% and 50% of their salaries?
We will provide a session during the course on what you can do after graduating, but as a taster here is a list of some of the real possibilities:
· Teaching in a local language school in the UK (full or part-time)
· Providing a language kick-start for refugees with local government
· Home tuition with students staying in your house
· Working and living abroad - often working from September to June…
· … and returning to the UK to teach in a summer school in July/August
· On-line teaching, which means flexible working hours and location
· Teaching Academic English in a university
· Start your own little school in an idyllic village in Italy
· Join an EFL department of an International school
· One-to-one Business English classes to professionals.
Previous graduates have gone on to become EFL teachers in countries as varied as: Argentina, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Oman, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Vietnam and the UK.
Fast-track application process for trainees to opportunities with Ardmore Language Schools.