Terms & Conditions
- Deposits are non-returnable, unless the course is cancelled or your application is unsuccessful.
- Balance of course fees are payable a minimum of two weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- Course and Trinity Moderation fees are reviewed annually and are therefore subject to alteration.
- The course fees exclude books, stationery and any Trinity fees incurred for the repetition of any part of the course.
- A trainee cannot start the course if full payment for the course has not been received by Ardmore Teacher Training nor be due any compensation, unless a payment schedule has been agreed by the Academic Director prior to the start.
Change of course
- If, in the event of needing to repeat or transfer to another course, a 60% repeat or transfer fee plus a new Trinity Moderation fee will be charged.
- Transferring and repeating are at the discretion of the tutors.
Cancellations & refunds
- All refunds are at the discretion of the Academic Director.
- The course fees, less the deposit, are refundable up to three weeks before the commencement of the course.
- Otherwise fees are not refundable, but can be transferred to a subsequent course if the Academic Director agrees to this. There may be an admin fee for any fees transferred to another person and a new Trinity Moderation fee will need paying.
- There are no refunds after the course has commenced.
- Refunds are not given for any part of the course that is missed, sessions not attended, if a trainee withdraws from the course or is asked to leave the course for inappropriate behaviour (see below)
- Ardmore Teacher Training is not obliged to make up any parts of the course that are missed nor will there be any financial compensation.
Attendance & Completion of Coursework
- Trainees are reminded during the application process and at the start of the course of the potential damage to their passing the course if they do not attend all sessions and/or do not complete the assignments by the deadlines and/or they do not put the required effort into the coursework, etc. Ardmore Teacher Training will not take any responsibility for trainees failing as a result of such actions or ignoring warnings.
Removal from the course
- Ardmore Teacher Training reserves the right to remove a trainee from the course for any behaviour deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, poor attendance or work that falls considerably short of the required level for the course.
- If a trainee arrives late for a course and has missed a significant amount, it will be down to the Academic Director to decide if the trainee can continue with the course. If it is decided that the trainee has missed too much and cannot join the course, there will be no compensation. If the trainee discovers he/she cannot arrive for the start of the course due to exceptional, unexpected circumstances, the trainee must contact the Academic Director as soon as this is discovered to discuss what actions can be/should be taken.
Minimum number of trainees needed
- We usually need a minimum of ten trainees to run the course.
- If we have less than ten students enrolled on a course two weeks before the course start date, we will either decide to run the course or we will contact all the trainees to inform them of the situation, and, depending on the number of trainees enrolled decide to wait until closer to the start date if there are enough potential trainees still undecided or to not run that course.
- If we cannot run a course or offer a suitable alternative, we will refund all fees paid to Ardmore Teacher Training in full.
- If all fees are refunded there will be no further liability on the part of Ardmore Teacher Training.
- Ardmore Teacher Training accepts no liability for the damage to or loss of a trainees’ property when attending an Ardmore Teacher Training course.
- The trainee is expected/advised to take out their own insurance against damage to or loss of property or ill health when attending an Ardmore Teacher Training course.
- If war or terrorist activities, threatened or actual, civil unrest, closure or congestion of airports or ports, riot, cancellation or changes of scheduled airlines, industrial action, threatened or actual natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, pestilence, quarantine controls, host family cancellations or any other event outside the control of the company either delays, extends the stay, compels a change in the programme or accommodation arrangements or forces the programme to be cancelled, Ardmore Teacher Training cannot accept liability for any resulting loss, damage or expense.
- Should a trainee have any serious complaint about any aspect of the course, he/she should contact the Academic Director.
- If the trainee is not satisfied with the response and action taken by the Course Director, he/she should contact the Managing Director of the Ardmore Group at email@example.com
- If the trainee is not happy at this stage, he/she should contact Trinity College London.